Invocation of the muse

No I'm not writing epic poetry but I could use some serious inspiration...well actually what I really need is a high dose of motivation. My head is swimming with ideas but lets just say that if any of them actually get made into a tangible piece of artwork it would be a miracle! Maybe I need to focus...I don't know, but whatever it is, its just sad. Before I was in school and had no time, now I'm so tired after work I don't feel like doing anything anymore. Well, I'm making a goal for myself; I am cleaning my disaster zone of a room and setting up a work station by the end of June! Holidays are already almost half over and I still haven't done any of the things I wanted to do. So hopefully by the time it's July I'll be ready to get sewing and drawing and cutting and pasting and sculpting and all that jazz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound of Silence

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death...

March Forth!