The REAL SYTYCD Top 4

Well, so it turns out that only half of my prediction was right! Its so sad....Chelsie is so good at ballroom (and everything else!) and Mark is a little better than Twitch. Mark is just more versatile. Mark can pull off a ballroom routine, while Twitch not so much. In last Wednesday's Mambo Chelsie was spectacular, but Twitch...it was almost painful to watch him. Which reminds me of my theory...I really think that the dancers just aren't as good as in previous seasons. Ok, at least there were not as many good dancers or maybe the best dancers just didn't make it to the end. Will for example was great but for some reason got voted off...he or Mark are better and more versatile than Twitch. Well at least Joshua and Katee made it. They're the best and I really think one of them is going to win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, The Weather Inside is Frightful (PART I)

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death...

March Forth!