Inspiration

So it's the Christmas season. A season that is often looked forward to with much anticipation but does not always happen as we expected it. We may not see all the family we wanted to or if we did maybe those old family arguments resurface. At times like this I often find myself thinking about the meaning of life. As a Christian, I find great consolation in the existence of God and his providence, not because its a way of making myself feel better but because its the only thing that makes sense in this insane world. I also always feel inspired by beautiful music and profound words, which I found brilliantly combined in this Youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhK8l2SF-s
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound of Silence

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death...

March Forth!