Current Projects

Well, I actually have some art projects going on that I can't get out of. This is a very good thing, because if I left them to my own motivation they would, in all probability, never happen.

The first project, or really series of projects, is for my design class that I'm taking this semester. The current project is a collage that deals with a social issue. I've desided to deal with the effects of industrialization and consummerism on our wellbeing and that that of the world. I should have it done and posted by the end or next week.

The second project is one that I signed up for online. It is called the bead journal project. This simply means that I need to make a piece every month for one year that includes beads and is like a visual journal entry for the month. I'm really looking forward to it especially since I've never beaded before (except for simple braclets and things when I was a kid). There won't be anyone enforcing that I follow through or marking my work, but I'm hoping the fact that I signed up officially will be enough motivation. I also have a special plan for the pieces at the end of the year, but that is a secret. (http://www.beadjournalproject.com/index.htm)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound of Silence

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death...

March Forth!