Knitting with Chopsticks



A couple days ago I got the urge to learn how to knit. This was spurred on by a pamphlet on how to knit that my boyfriend's mom kindly gave me. So I bought some yarn and eagerly settled in on my couch only to realize I had no knitting needles. However I was not deterred. I looked around for what I could use and I found chopsticks! They were quite adequate to learn and practice on. The pamphlet, however, was beyond me. So I sought out video tutorials online and found a really good one on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9hv44QwQ-A

Today I was eager to start some projects so I went out a bought a pair of needles. To test them out I made a little sweater for my cell phone. Now it's all warm and cozy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death...

The Sound of Silence

March Forth!