G&C Free ~ Day #7: Enjoy Life!

While trying to enjoy life to the fullest by spending time with people I love, savoring the beauty of nature, crafting and drawing and writing, exercising and attempting to eat well on my gluten and dairy (casein specifically) free diet I stumbled across something that makes this a lot easier...Enjoy Life!

Enjoy Life! is a brand of food products, I mentioned recently, with no gluten, dairy, corn, nuts, or soy...and a few other things I think...anyhow, perhaps the first thing one thinks when they hear that is that this food must be gross. But nothing could be further from the truth! Their cookies and cereals are really good.

I am specifically really loving their flax cereal...which I just ate for breakfast. The best part is, my picture looks pretty much the same as the one on the front of the box!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound of Silence

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death...

March Forth!